The Business Law Group at Willis Business Law offers a complete range of business and commercial legal services delivered by a dynamic and experienced team. We apply our knowledge and skills to provide effective responses and innovative solutions to meet all our clients’ needs in a timely manner. We work with a wide range of clients, from small entrepreneurial firms to large private and public sector clients.
We have experience representing every type of stakeholder, including buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders, shareholders, acquisition targets, boards and committees, distributors, partnerships and governments and government corporations.
Our business law services include such matters as:
- Business formations, including the establishment of corporations, partnerships, and joint ventures;
- Preparation and negotiation of shareholder and partnership agreements;
- Corporate restructurings and reorganizations;
- Stock option plans and agreements and other equity and cash incentive arrangements for management, including employee incentive plans;
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases;
- Licensing and distribution arrangements; and
- Customer, supply and outsourcing agreements.