The Non-Profit Team at Willis Business Law provides a broad range of services to charities, not-for-profit organizations, donors and others. These include universities, hospitals, social agencies, government organizations, and a variety of other organizations. Our team delivers timely, effective advice and representation to directors, trustees, officers, and all levels of management.
We have advised and represented clients in a wide variety of matters including:
- Incorporation of non-share capital corporations and charitable registration applications;
- Structuring governance solutions for complex charitable and not-for-profit situations;
- Planned giving, endowments, fundraising, charitable sponsorships;
- Governance, conflict of interest, ethics, and officer and director liability issues; and
- Sponsorship, borrowing, financing, funding, licensing and other agreements.