Our Procurement team provides clients sound practical solutions to legal and strategic issues arising in public procurement and government contracting matters. Our multi-disciplinary team has extensive experience advising public sector clients across a wide range of industries on the unique legal aspects of procurement, tendering, and requests for proposals (RFPs).
We have advised and represented clients in a wide variety of procurement-related matters including:
- Drafting tender documents, RFPs, RFQs, and RFEIs;
- Drafting procurement policies;
- Administering the procurement process for clients and assisting with issues that arise through public and private procurement process;
- Bid compliance review and the evaluation of the “substantial compliance” of bids; and
- Conducting debriefing sessions and managing disputes.